Unusually lax about anything and everything that occurs around him, he only gets serious when something that doesn't sound is about to happen, has the same indifference in treating everyone, also has a very blurry boundary between his job and his personal life.
His past is of complete mystery, no one knows where he came from, no one knows what he did before showing up in Shyden.
- Geo Damon
- Always trying to counsel Geo and Rhunie, Raven finds both of them have equal faults, but Geo sometimes just doesn't know how to care for a fragile girl like Rhunie.
- To Raven, no matter how old Rhunie gets she's still a child at heart, and he has committed to cleaning up whatever Rhunie seems to conjure up. To Rhunie, Raven's the gremlin, or at least, the one that negotiates with them.
- Raven isn't sure whether he needs to kill him or keep him alive, but for now, Sorrow's antics is his best entertainment of the day.
- When they should really be killing each other, they simply can't be bothered to do so.
- When the boredom meter in Shyden rises, these two are usually on the bench talking about how to solve the issue, unfortunately, the result usually doesn't get them anywhere. Raven also had a hand in getting Irith out of trouble once.
- Basile Rónan
- To Raven, Basile was one of the more stubborn girls he's met, having to drag her across to the new world. Otherwise Basile and Raven are more likely to just sit there and talk about anything that goes on in Shyden square.