Have you ever wondered what kind of custom systems are in Advent that make it unique? Well, look no further! Here is a list of systems that your character can find out about, so explore and have fun!
Advent’s In-Game Customs
- Job System
- Sick of grinding and leveling? Stay tuned, because there will be an NPC available soon called “Employer” and will give you several odd jobs! Rewards of this systems are base levels according to what level you pick.
Credits to Davven for creating the scripts.
Cards, Maps, Classes, Mall, Classes, Monsters, Dungeons and NPCs
- Nerf'd/Powered-Up/New Cards:
- Elder's Card: Gives +2 level Warp skill.
- Vitata Card: Gives +11 level Heal skill.
- Doppel-Ganger: Card: (Boost your ASPD to the MAX. aka 197 Attack speed.)
- Tao-Gunka Card: ( +75% HP, -25 DEF/MDEF )
- Golden Thief Bug Card: ( Halves all Magic Damage you take from Monsters/Players )
- Moonlight Flower Card: ( +75% Movement Speed )
- Prince of Emo Card: ( +5 on all stats and makes you see hidden/cloaked players/monsters )
- Lucky Lucky Card: (+20 on LUK)
- Custom/edited Maps:
- Fairy land
- Fairy Town
- Prontera's Church
- Esteria Island
- Shyden Town
- Shyden's Port
- Field between Shyden and Heidelberg
- Cemetery Of Angels
- Field between Shyden, Cemetry and Avrasgard
- Nifflheim's Indoor rooms
- Lighthalzen Hospital
- Cave, Entrance to Nirvana
- Merrivale (Also known as New Glastheim, credits to mapper Denny)
- Skills and Classes:
- Gunslingers, Archers and Ninjas are given level 10 Enlarge Weight Limit.
- Soul-Linkers can Soul Link their selves and use Kaizel, Kaahi, Kaupe and Kaite on other players.
- Two-hand Quicken can now be used with anything, and doesn't require two-handed sword equipped.
- The Mall
A Whole Mall with NPCs where you can buy all AdventRO's Custom headgears, found in shyden as soon as you warp in the map.
- Porings drop Poring coins (5.00% Drop rate ) That can be sold for 250,000 zenny. (This is to help you buy the custom headgears.)
- Lots of random Monsters drop the Keys to certain Treasures.
- Digital Arena, where you can challenge most of the strongers MVPs, Access to Infinite Tower
- Lighthalzen's Bio labs, Kiel Dungeon and Cursed Glastheim and Cloning Arena.
- Adam, For Valkyrie Feather Band. Location; Moscovia.
- Eve, For Soul Ring. Location; Moscovia.
- Vilvilla, For Ribbon Hat. Location; Fairy Land.
- Aruvia, For Pagdayaw. Location; Comodo.
- Fanboy, For Drooping Davvy. Location; Shyden.
- Brandon, For Cyclops Eyes. Location; Shyden.
- Cool Guy, For Hunter's Cap. Location; Comodo.
- Vidua, For Ayam. Location; Shyden. Note: Walking NPC
- New NPC at the mall that allows you to preview any headgear just to see how it fits your character.
And Lots More HeadGear NPCs all over the world!