Does your character dress like the class you choose in-game all the time, or do they have a specific wardrobe in which they can change their clothes? Well, nobody likes to stick in armor or in a gunslinger jacket all day, as our characters all have lives to live. Can you imagine your knight being off-duty and having a relaxing day at the tea-shop with the same blood-smeared armor he had 5 minutes ago whilst fighting? I don’t know about your character, but most definitely ours don’t.
How does it work?
In most of the cities you will find an NPC called Costume Lady, where you can get all of the sprites available of all classes…even the latest ones such as the Sorcerer and Genetic! The best thing is that the clothes are for free OOCly, so you are free to see what fits best your character and roleplay right away. You don’t need to level till level 170 to make your knight a proper knight!
Sprites available as Clothes
- Novice and Super Novice
- 1st Classes
- 2nd Classes
- Transcendence Classes
- the new 3rd Classes
- 1st Baby Classes
- 2nd Baby Classes
- Taekwon and Star gladiator
- Fairy Clothes (Magical clothes that turns any characters small. This is not to be abused to suddenly turn your character small or into a kid without no logical explanation)
Do the clothes offer any bonus?
Indeed they do sir! All Clothes you get from the Clothes NPC will Bonus you with the following skills to help you roleplay out your character further. Get your character strike a pose, heal yourself just slightly when you get a cut or sleep on a bed.
- Prepare Whirlwind Kick
- Prepare Axe Kick
- Prepare Round Kick
- Prepare Round Kick
- First Aid
- Trick Dead
Does your character ride a creature or a vehicle even though they are not a knight or a gunslinger? Well, the staff made it possible that everyone can mount anything they want! All you need to do is to find them, which is the trickiest part. We also have unique mounts that only exist on AdventRO since they are personally sprited by Davven.
Mounts acquired through Costume Lady:
- Ranger’s Warg: All the Prepare kicks, Trick Dead, First Aid and also +25% movement Speed.
- Rune-Knight Dragon: All the Prepare kicks, Trick Dead, First Aid and also +25% movement Speed.
Mounts acquired through quests:
- Royal Guard’s Grifmore: All the Prepare kicks, Trick Dead, First Aid and also +25% movement Speed.
- Acquired through a quest in Prontera, talk to NPC called “Royal guard”
- Gunslinger’s Tri-Bike (Property of AdventRO): +70% Movement Speed
- Acquired through a quest in Einbroch, talk to NPC called “Motor-Mechanic”
- High Priest’s Cloud (Property of AdventRO): +70% Movement Speed
- Acquired through a quest in Heidelberg, talk to the NPC called “Cloud Hermit”
- Professor’s Book (Property of AdventRO): +70% Movement Speed
- Acquired through quest in Yuno, talk to an NPC called “Magical Professor”