To play any of these races except for humans, elves, faeries and orcs, an approval must be sent to either Davven in the forums. To know more about Races Approvals, please visit this page in order to know what is accepted and what is not. To know the general rules of approvals, go to this page. If you have a doubt how to make your approval, see the Race Approval template sheet.
The list of available races falls into four categories. The only race that can be played without an approval are human, orc, faerie, elf, drago, bastet, werewolf or succubus/incubus. Please, do not send an approval for a race that is not on any of these lists! If you have an idea for a new race, please discuss that separately with the head ST. Ideas are always welcome!
Furthermore, it should be noted that half-races do not exist in Advent. If any two different races reproduce, the offspring will either be one race or the other.
Due to the fact that these races are very much normal in their abilities, they do not need approvals.
These races will require approval as they are not as common as the Races found enlisted under Natural Races. To know more about Races Approvals, please visit this page in order to know what is accepted and what is not. To know the general rules of approvals, go to this page.
These races are found just about anywhere you walk in Advent; in dungeons, in the fields….even in a house sometimes! Yes, these are the monster sprites you see in-game often and they are available for approval! However there is a very small limit of what you cannot approve for in this section, and that is that you can never send an approval for playing out an MVP. To know more about Races Approvals, please visit this page in order to know what is accepted and what is not. To know the general rules of approvals, go to this page.
The supernatural races are categorized here as they are something a little more special than the rest of the races. While the rest of the races are created by natural process, the following list of races are definitely not so. To know more about Races Approvals, please visit this page in order to know what is accepted and what is not. To know the general rules of approvals, go to this page.
These races are restricted because they are the rarest around in Advent. They may only be made after 2 months of playing other races, and no player is allowed to have more than one constricted race. Their back-story must also be relevant to the scenarios in Advent in which one of these races is created.
- Poppets Not available
Limited races are races that will only have a set period of time in which they can be created. If you were fortunate enough to get a limited race approved during the period it was available, you get to keep it forever! The "limited" factor only applies to the amount of time in which approvals for these races are accepted, as according to whatever plot they are involved in.
Reminder regarding races approvals…
- You cannot send approval if you have been role-playing on Advent for less than 2 weeks.
- After two weeks have passed since you began role-playing on Advent, you can send an approval for any of the Approvals mentioned below.
- You are to send you approval to Audrey-Tifa through forums PM
- Label your PM as Race Approvals
- If you see that after the span of at least a week you did not receive an approval back, you are not to assume that your approval has been approved. Instead, feel free to re-send your approval as the ST might have not received it for several reasons.
- You should not initiate/roleplay in-game anything or a character that is sent for approval before it gets actually approved. If you are caught doing so, you are at risk of permanent character deletion if such an act persists.
- If your approval gets approved, you are to wait for 30 days before you send another approval.
- You can as much approvals as much as you want! That’s right; there are no slots or limits regarding how much races or powers you can own. You simply have to abide to the rules above and you’re good to go!