|Under Heavy Revision|
A belief is considered successful whenever it has a major popularity in a whole country and also when it is putting their followers in "the right track" so to speak. Such beliefs tend to have more than just 3,000 followers, in fact one can say that some of these beliefss may be even a hold of approximately 350,000 each and pooled in different Religious Organisations.
Old Beliefs are nowadays near to extinction as they are the mythologies of the old Empires. An old belief may have between 100-500 followers on the whole, however there might be much others that won't reveal their belief due to the fear of new beliefs' pressures. These beliefs have been formed and were widely practiced from Year 3000 till around Year 5000, each having its own religious Organizations that may or may not still exist in hiding.
New Beliefs are the philosophies and thinking that have grew out of the older ones and are nowadays wildly practiced in the current Empires, Regions and Independent Areas. Most of them have their roots from around Year 5000, when the old religions started to fade away. Of course, every belief enlisted below has its reason of initiation.
- Triantism (Gods-based Belief) (Considered as the most successful belief)
- The belief in all the Three Gods of Advent. The belief was born in Kingdom of Rune-Midgarts.
- Sagitism (Gods-based Belief)
- The belief in Sagis as the dominant God, frowning upon the rest of the Gods. The belief was born in Isle of Esteria.
- Freyanism (Gods-based Belief) (Considered as the second most successful belief)
- The belief in the Goddess Freya and shunning the Three Gods of Advent, former Govenor of Morroc. The belief was born in Arunafeltz Regime
- Shuukyo (Gods-based and Nature-based Belief)
- The belief in all the Three Gods of Advent, however under different names. They also believe that The belief was born in Archipelago of Yuan
- Witchcraft (Nature-based Belief)
- The belief in the Planet and the Universe as the primary source of power for the living, still recognizing the Three Gods as the Creators. The belief was born in an unknown place.
The following list is a list of all the organizations that exist on the continent of Advent at the moment, where a person can originate or not originate from these groups.